Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Site Colors and Logo


I played around with the colors on my photography site and created a new logo. And no, my blog doesn't match my website yet. One day I will take the plunge and get WordPress up and running, but I haven't quite wrapped my head around it.

I am still working on redesigning my website so that I can ditch my template by the beginning of 2009. I'm a big fan of sites such as this one for Peter Yang. I like that you can view all the gallery images on one page, unlike many Flash websites.

I don't find Flash to be very user friendly. Flash can definitely create some beautiful sites, but often they're slow to load, can be difficult to navigate, and don't allow any bookmarking of specific images.

But Flash is definitely the flavor of the day when it comes to photographer websites. I might not ditch it completely, but I will definitely not have an all-Flash site.

No comments: